Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kindness Heals

It isn't hard to show consideration, and when you truly ponder the things that happen to people in this world, you will realize a little kindness goes a long way. You really don't know the story of the people you see daily. You don't know their joys or their pains. How sweet, how noble, how honorable to be the person who decides to enrich the lives of others.


I encourage you today to always have a kind word at the ready for those who may need it. It contains healing balms for the soul when you smile and warmly greet those whose lives are empty of love and compassion. Go out and be someone's hero today!

2 comments:

My Writing Experience said...

Amen

Cynthia Hernandez / cruizen4u said...

I wanted to buy your book for some time now. Couldn't bring myself to click on the "Buy" button. Several attempts but no success. I know it will help me heal and some how forgive the person who did this to me. I am now ready to buy the book and learn how to take the steps to healing....