Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Full Circle

In the eleven years since I've been preaching the gospel, I never once thought I'd find myself here once again. But behold, I came full circle and found myself recently dealing with personal issues with abuse. How tragic that it can truly strike anyone at anytime!


I'm so grateful to God for all that He put in me all these eleven years because now I have to practice what I preach and step up to the plate and refuse to be taken prisoner by fear or complacency. Bad relationships can destroy the very core of a person and God knows it to be so. He understands the quarrels of man and has a plan. When you find yourself in the midst of something like abuse, that is the best time to turn to God. He has the answer. He has the power. He has the willingness. All you have to do is invite Him in.


More about domestic violence coming soon!

No comments: