Monday, January 3, 2011

Sound Off, I'm Listening!

I've been thinking on some things concerning THE RAPE OF INNOCENCE book and blog. There's been so many testimonies to come out of this book that I feel it's time I step it up a notch. I've considered doing a free website for now and maybe converting to a paid website later. I want to keep making quality posts and information on sexual abuse available on a larger scale.

While no decisions have been made yet, I am interested to know what you, my readers, think about me expanding my reach for this book. It's been about four years on the market now and the sales are still steady, the testimonials powerful and the attention and publicity is increasing. I'd love to have your input since it is YOU who have made this book an overwhelming success. Sound off. I'm listening!

1 comment:

Warren Baldwin said...

We're connected on FB and I've read several of your blog posts over the last year or so. I'd like to read your book. I have a book of devotionals on Proverbs. Any chance you would be willing to trade books, and then we review each other's books on our blogs?

wb