Saturday, April 24, 2010

Growing in Recognition


I would have never thought that this little lady from Warren, Arkansas would ever grow up from projects to fans and friends all over the world. I never would have imagined having a bestselling book or two. That goes to show you that you never know how much better your life can be when you live for God. I give Him the glory.


I'm asking my readers to connect with me. I love hearing from you and I love your feedback which is causing me to grow. Below are some links to the sites I'm most active on.


I'm also asking you all to help me spread the word about my books. Sometimes, we don't have what we want because we won't ask for it. Not I. I would love if you guys would link back to my website and this blog, ask your friends to follow me here and subscribe to my feed, join my fan page over on Facebook and keep up with my updates on Twitter. That would be greatly appreciated. If you don't have any of my books yet, you can get them on Amazon, and leave a review there or email it to me at lacresha@lacreshahayes.com or lacresha.hayes@gmail.com so that I can credit you and brag on you wonderful people even more. I love you all and thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting me in my career.


Blogs:
Truth and Intimacy- The Classified Files
Always the Bride
Pretty, Prosperous and Powerful (Blog P3)
Write It! Publish It! Market It!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Enjoyed listening to your testimony of triumph. Seeing you were from Arkansas caught my eye since I am too.