Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Rape of Innocence is Becoming a Film

I'm so delighted to tell all my Rape blog readers that this book, the one most of you tell me have helped change your life, is now going to be made into a film. It still seems unbelievable, but God is a good God and He keeps His word at all times.

I'm asking all my blog readers who have not purchased a book to get one now by ordering from the sidebar. If you have one already and have read it, please leave me a review at Amazon.com, or on Goodreads. Tell everyone you know about it and stay tuned in here.

I'm currently working on a rewrite for this book, giving it a more professional layout and having it professionally edited. I'll keep everyone posted. For more info, see my blog post at http://learntofeelpretty.blogspot.com

No comments: