Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Rape of Innocence: Taking Captivity Captive


After much prodding, a few great ideas from friends, I've decided to start a blog dedicated only to healing after abuse and abandonment.

This blog will deal with those issues, as well as discuss the work I do as a survivor to help others, including book, clothing, and food donations. I will also list my speaking engagements here.

The Rape of Innocence: Taking Captivity Captive is my bestselling book. It deals with all the trials and pain I faced in my struggle, and how I made it through all of it. I've gotten hundreds and hundreds of emails from people who have read the book and made positive changes.

I would love to hear from the readers of this blog on a regular basis. Comment on the posts, and if you need to reach me, my contact information is on the sidebar.

No comments: