Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Won an Award~ Brillante Weblog Premio 2008


Though this is a pay-it-forward award, I take it very seriously. If I said my first reaction was nearly tears when Joyce Anthony nominated me, everyone will believe me because you guys are used to me being a gigantuous baby. LOL!
Part of this award is nominating up to seven other blogs for this award. Well, I take this part seriously too, and am only nominating those I feel deserve it for real, which are most of my frequented blogs, but I can only choose seven. LOL!
Jessica Kennedy because of so many things. I don't comment much, but I watch this woman at a distance. She's a soldier and a hero to many. She's a survivor and is the picture of everything I believe in. Her blog is inspiring. If she can make it without complaining, who am I?
Connie Arnold because she writes some of the most moving poetry and devotions in the world. She's the picture of patience and friendship. She has a very sweet spirit that you can feel flowing from everything she writes. Plus, I'm just partial to her anyway. Just kidding (well, kinda).
Vicky Warren, though her blog is still fairly new, is full of inspiration. She's another survivor, someone who takes life in stride. She's one a one of a kind person that makes a difference in the lives of the people she touches. All of them.
Kim Jamison because she is one of the most outspoken people I've ever met. She's die hard when it comes to honesty and passionate about all that she does.
Alicia Grimes is a tough talking, tough blogging powerhouse. I loved her old blog and find myself stuck to the new one.
Lastly, Lensey Hayes, my husband, for all he is attempting to do to help others in the area of children's literature. It's not just the blog. He is talking to people and really getting the message of reading over to families. And, he is practicing what he preaches. He reads the Bible to us nearly every night. That's his way... he believes reading is necessary and I agree with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An award well deserved!!